Here's how it works. Type text, or simply paste it in. For example, you could type something like this:
50 apps * $1.99 each + 3 apps * $4.99 + Photoshop for $600
Numi gracefully adds up all the numbers for you, and displays the result on the right-hand side. Of course, it can handle more complex math than the simple example above. Either way, you don’t have to rewrite what you enter — whether it is text, numbers, or comments — Numi automatically understands and computes what you write.
• Configurable precision: Numi uses the maximum available accuracy during calculations. You can configure the number of decimal places to display.
• New functions: The application supports a full set of arithmetic and trigonometric functions. Special operations for better handling percentage are a big plus.
• Variables: Automate your calculation workflow. Use variables for automatic recalculations and more convenient calculations without needing to submit new values.
• Global Shortcut: Being able to quick launch app with global shortcut saves you time and makes all your calculations within reach.
• Accessible results: All your results are available for copying with just one click over them. When you copy text from Numi to another application, the results will be copied, as well.
• All Text features: Add comments, or titles right inside your calculations. Numi comes packed with all the benefits of a text editor: copy, paste, undo, and fast navigation.
New features added in version 2:
• Two modes: You can choose between dock mode or menu-bar mode.
• Auto-format: The program automatically formats the text, calculations and results, thus ensuring better display and readability.
• Totals: Automatic calculation of the totals for all the results is recalculated automatically. In order to get a grand total, it's as simple as writing "Total".